Medela Purelan Lanolin Cream
More ways to use Purelan™
As well as soothing dry nipples or soreness during breastfeeding, Purelan™ can be used to moisturise a variety of dry skin areas, such as chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, elbows and cracked heels.
Purelan™ can also be used for babies and children – to protect skin during cold weather and treat dryness, wherever needed.
In the first few days and weeks of frequent breastfeeding, many women experience nipple soreness and dry skin. Purelan™ lanolin cream gives you fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin.
It is 100% natural and safe for your baby – you do not need to remove before breastfeeding.
- Fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin 1-4
- Safe for your baby – no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Effective – rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and rehydrates from within
- 100% natural, single-ingredient lanolin. No additives, preservatives and fragrance added
- Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin tested to the highest safety standards, the European Pharmacopoeia and United States Pharmacopoeia standards
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms