This wacky, quacky memory and matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a “My First Game,” helping kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming – the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape if it matches their colored shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn’t match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it’s more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. The first player with 3 ducks that match their shape wins! For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes motorized “pond,” 12 ducks, and complete instructions. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold of this popular childhood game!
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up